Cookies and advertisement
Cookies and way to use
Cookies are unique identifiers we transfer to User's device to allow our systems to recognize devices and provide a number of features, including: interest-based ads on other websites and storing items in. your shopping cart, between visits.
Any reference to URL's from begreh.com, includes our websites, mobile devices, mobile applications or other software from begreh.com.
- Identify when User access begreh.com.
- Provide content, including relevant ads to your interest s at begreh.com. Our interest-based ads are subject to your preferences, as described in the next section.
- Control specific preferences. This allow us to honor your likes / dislikes, as you would like to see interest-based ads or not.
- Track the items stored in your shopping cart.
- Research and diagnostics to improve begreh.com content, products or services.
- Prevent fraudulent activity.
- Improve security.
- Allow User to take advantage of some essential features from begreh.com, p.e., if User block or reject our cookies, will not be able add items to shopping cart, proceed to checkout or use any products and services from begreh.com that require User login.
Cookies browser settings
"Help" feature on most browsers tells User how to prevent browser from accepting new cookies, how to get the browser to notify User when it receives a new cookie, and how to remove them completely. In addition, User may disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-ons' settings or by visiting the manufacturers webite.
Begreh - Lda may display interest-based ads using the information it makes available to us when interacts with our website, content or services. Interest-based ads, sometimes also called personalized or targeted ads, are displayed based on information from activities such as shopping on our websites, using devices, applications or software, visiting websites that begreh.com content or ads.
We do not provide personal information to advertisers or third parties websites. However, advertisers and other third parties (including ad networks, ad creation companies and other related service providers) may assume User who interact with or click on an ad or personalized content are part of the group in which the ad or the content is targeted at (p.e., User in a specific geographic area or who have purchased or sought products within our operation market). In addition, some thrid parties may provide information about User (such as geographic information or websites on which advertisements are displayed) from off and online sources that we may use to provide more relevant and useful advertising to User.